Two gyros under the seat keep this vehicle standing up at a stop, which is easier on the driver's legs than putting a foot down the way you do while riding most motorcycles.
- Where are the flying cars? (Part two of two)
- Where are the flying cars? (Part one of two)
- Automated Remote Charging for Your Drones
- Not A Hoverboard, but Close
- Timothy Lord Visits Faraday Bicycles
- Future Ride - how autonomous cars may change our lives
- Ruminations About Autonomous Cars
- Author Peter Wayner Talks About Autonomous Cars
- What little boy or girl never wanted a hovercraft?
- A High-Tech Pedicab Dispatch System at SXSW in Austin