Both governments and private companies want to censor our Internet use and control what we see and hear over it. No!
- Usenix and EFF Reps Talk About VW's Attempt to Supress a Security Presentation
- Attorney Jim Hazard is Working to Open-Source Law
- Reporter Declan McCullagh Talks About Privacy
- Deb Nicholson Talks About the Open Invention Network
- Did Internet Sales Tax Backers Bribe Congress?
- Freedom of Information, Finally Made Easy
- Learn About the International Association of Privacy Professionals
- How the Open Invention Network Protects Linux and Open Source
- Kelly Chong was the Only Protester at CES
- Eben Moglen is Chairman of the Software Freedom Law Center
- The Institute for Ethics and Emerging Technologies Might be Your Cup of Tea
- Star Trek Electronic Door Chime from ThinkGeek [SaveYouTube.com].mp4
- MOORE ON OPEN SOURCE